Service API documentation
This page gathers documentation for the public Device Management service APIs:
- Account Management:
- Billing API: Allows users to retrieve billing reports and service package details.
- Certificate Enrollment API: Allows management of certificate renewal on devices.
- Connect Statistics API: Provides statistics about services through defined counters.
- Device Directory API: Stores device information and allows device management.
- Device Management Connect:
- Bootstrap API: Allows web applications to control the device bootstrapping process.
- Connect API: Allows web applications to communicate with devices.
- Enrollment API: Allows users to claim ownership of a device that is not yet assigned to an account.
- Notification API: Allows web applications to register channels for receiving notifications from devices.
- Factory Tool Download API: Downloads Factory Configurator Utility (FCU), which authorized customers can use for factory provisioning.
- Manufacturing Statistics API: Allows secure factories to retrieve provisioning statistics for manufactured devices.
- Secure Device Access API: Enables you to request an access token and to manage trust anchors.
- Third-Party CA API: Defines a third-party bootstrap certificate provider.
- Update Service API: Manages device firmware updates.
Note: The services are constantly evolving, and the documentation is always for the latest version of the services. This means that we may list features that your client version does not support.
If you do not belong to the Administrators user group, you may not have access to all API calls. In this case, contact your administrator.
See Troubleshooting the APIs for information on status and error codes.
Note: The API hostname for Japan is not the same as the one used in the Service API documents. It is https://api.ap-northeast-1.mbedcloud.com.